I read the tweet, and then I read the username.
I was informed (being a type one diabetic myself) that blood sugar will drop during the frickle frackle so I have to keep a juice box by the bed when we do the do
“Hold on babe” *drinks juice box sensually*
was inspired by morning skies.. not that i know anything of sunrises *guilty pleasures*
In addition to the usual hashtags: #BiPride, #BiVisibility, #Bisexual, #BiDay, #BiVisibilityDay the following hashtags can be used on given, corresponding days during #BiWeek:
- Sunday 9/21 Bi History (#BiHistory) – Post, status update and tweet about important moments in bisexual movement history and/or the names and images of famous bi people throughout history
- Monday 9/22 Bi Facts (#BiFacts) – Post, status update and tweet facts about being bi e.g., stories and statistics about bi health, safety/security, quality of life, or funding and social disparities
- Tuesday 9/23 “My Bisexuality Looks Like…” - Post, status update and tweet “my #bisexuality looks like” finishing the sentence to express bisexual/non-monosexual + queer pride and experiences
- Wednesday 9/24 Bi Media (#BiMedia) – Post, status update and tweet the names and images of your favorite bisexual blogs, films, tv shows, authors, artists, cultural workers, and thank them for their work
- Thursday 9/25 Recognize Bi Men (#RecognizeBiMen) – Post, status update and tweet selfies of bisexual men. Allies can post, status update and tweet selfies with bisexual men in their lives or holding up an image of the book Recognize: The Voices of Bisexual Men-An Anthology
- Friday 9/26 Bi Trans/Genderqueer (#BiTrans) – Post, status update and tweet affirming statements and images about being bisexual and trans/gender non-conforming
- Saturday 9/27 Bi Allies (#BiAllies) – Post, status update and tweet selfies of bisexuals with people that love, support and champion them
i never really liked
until i found out
what it tastes like
when you write it in frosting
on top of a cake
when two of ur friends are closer to each other than they are to u
I don’t have a ”type”. If I like you, I like you.
And if I like you, you’re pretty special.
Because I hate everyone.
These violent delights have violent ends
I have this tattooed on me! literally no one knows this quote
love this endlessly
Hijab Tutorial for Eid by Nabiilabee
more like “how to style your hijab and look like a majestic queen” oh goodness
There’s a lady down my street that does this and every time I see her I tell her how beautiful it looks on her. It really makes both of our days better.
this is gorgeous.
Now this is fashion.
the beads are absolutely perfect. This is absolutely perfect.
It’s so majestic.